Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Our Diwali Holiday (Part Dos) - Venice

Oh my cow!. . .I thought Rome was awesome. . .but. . .Venice is pretty freakin' awesome as well!

In Rome we were walking EVERYWHERE to see all the tourist sights.  Venice was the same way . . but in a more relaxing way.


One thing we were not ready for was the cold.  Coming from Bangalore - we were quite spoiled with the wonderful weather they have there.  Here - it was 50 F.  OK. . .not to sound like a wimp. . but I am NOT use to the 50's anymore.  Burrrrr.  (All I can think about is that I am heading to the States for Christmas - May the good Lord help me!)

While we were in Rome we found a man selling used Jackets for 5 euros.  I snatched 2 for the girls and went back to the apartment to wash. . .they were Venice ready.

Jacob and I had to purchase ones. . .but they were an investment well worth it!


We left Rome and took a high speed train to Venice.  We went on the line Italo.  It took is us 3.5 hours to get from point A to Point B.  It was quite awesome.  The designer of this train was the same designers of the Ferrarri. . .yeah. .well. . .I guess I need to buy one - because the ride/seats were darn comfy!








This was my first sight as we arrived. . 


ahhhh. . . .I knew this was going to be good.
















Seriously - you 'step' on the 'flusher' to plush the toilet!  Why are these not EVERYWHERE?!?!?



The coffee is SOOOO good!





























Right outside our place

The keeper of the luggage



yeah. . .we have been in India to long.  :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment