Thursday, July 21, 2016

You can take the thrifter out of the country. . .but not out of the girl.

A while ago I had the pleasure of helping the OWC with their "Nearly New" boutique sale that they were having.

"Nearly New" is just that.  It was stuff in peoples closets that they were no longer wearing/couldn't fit or just didn't want.  What greater way to entice a 'thrifter'. . .ask me to help!  Help I did!  The day before, I arrived with several other ladies - who might I add, probably had the same reason for helping that I did (love finding fellow thrifters!) - we unboxed, hung, folded, organized  - tried on clothes.  Wait?  Did I just say that out loud?  Yes.  We are guilty.  We were eyeing all the stuff and trying on things we liked.  We had prime pickin's.  Booyah!  I forgot to add that I was also fed.  What greater way to my heart than feeding and thrifting.  I am a girl that doesn't ask for much in life. . . . 









No comments:

Post a Comment